How to Sell CBD in Houston,Pasadena and Harris County Even During ShutdownHow to Sell CBD in Houston,Pasadena and Harris County Even During Shutdown
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen more people turn to natural ways of keeping themselves safe and strengthening their immune system. One of these ways is CBD oil derived from the hemp plant. Those in touch with the times know that it is very lucrative for a business in Houston,Texas,or elsewhere in Harris County,to sell CBD oil; however,that’s more of a challenge for some storefronts,who have had to shut down under the weight of stay-at-home orders.
To continue generating revenue & bringing in customers despite COVID-19 guidelines,here are creative ways to sell more CBD oil today:
- Go online. $21.6 trillion in offline spend has moved online. This makes online sales the only channel for many CBD retailers. You want to be ready to invest in a logistics system that can deliver your inventory locally,and even nationwide.
- Survey your customers! Ask them what they think of the CBD they purchase from you,what they believe to be the pros and cons. Feedback is everything. When you can identify one consistent thing much of your audience wants now more than ever,capitalize on that.
- Stock a new kind of CBD oil. People are always looking for fresh & interesting products. Those who don’t quite feel they’re getting what they want out of CBD want something new. Look for other companies for which you can become distributors,such as those mentioned byFirstUMCPasadena.org in nearby Pasadena,TX,who provide a hemp extract with a unique advantage: stronger than normal,non-psychoactive,tight quality control,and fast acting.
- If you really want to meet people face-to-face,it is legally safest to do so not at your storefront,but on your own where it is legal to do so.A CBD oil shop in central Texas was finedfor keeping its store open â before it spoke with the county and was allowed to conduct curbside service. This is because of how the term “essential healthcare businesses” is interpreted by the lawmakers,law enforcement and civilians. When in doubt,ask a city,county or state official as to what constitutes an essential business,and whether CBD shops fall into that category locally. The moment an official tells you no,you know you’d rather be safe than sorry. Go online.
- Provide more buyer incentives. Online-only discounts,email marketing,and adding new CBD products (such as those mentioned above) that provide additional customer value above what they already experience. These will bring in even more repeat customers from your base.
- Partner with advertisers who can showcase your product in new channels.
- Hire a search engine marketing company to make your CBD oil shop available to new potential customers who are looking for it online,especially using the term “CBD near me.”
- Diversify business. Come up with creative ways for your customers to incorporate CBD more easily into their daily lives â putting it in their beverages and the likes â and tell them about it! When people discover a new use for the CBD oil they already enjoy,chances are some of them will want to buy even more of that for that new purpose alone.
Those are just some of the ways a CBD oil store in Houston can get creative and continue generating revenue in lockdown. If you are a CBD retailer,and you have any questions about what your store can do to continue spreading the word,you have the comments section below to yourself. Ask away!